Hydrogen Executor is one of the most talked about Roblox Mobile executors right now. Similar to other Roblox exploits, Hydrogen users sometimes have to encounter issues, errors and glitches while running Robox scripts.
The error Hydrogen Executor users are currently having is out of date. A lot of players took to social media and complained that they are getting an error ‘Your version of Roblox is out of Date and will not work properly. Taking you to the Google Play Store for an upgrade’.
This error occurs when users launch Hydrogen Executor on their Mobile and Tablet.
If you too are having Hydrogen Executor out of date error while launching Hydrogen Executor then don’t worry, have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Fix Hydrogen Executor Out Of Date Error
The out-of-date error usually occurs because of two reasons. One is when the servers of Roblox or Hydrogen Executor are down or the executor you are using has expired. To download the latest version of Hydrogen Executor, click on the link.
If Hydrogen Executor is not down and the current version is working smoothly for others then you can use the following methods to fix it on your Mobile and Tablet.
Also Read > How to Update Hydrogen Executor
Here’s how to fix Hydrogen out-of-date error on Mobile and Tablet.
Since the process of fixing the Hydrogen out-of-date error on Mobile and Tablet is different, we will explain their procedures one by one.
Fix On Mobile
- First, enable the Developer Mode option on your phone.
- If you don’t know how to enable the Developer Mode on an Android phone then go to Settings and scroll down until you see the option ‘About Phone’.
- Now, tap on the Software Information and locate ‘Build number’.
- Once located, tap on the ‘Build number’ seven times. When you do so, a message will pop up on the screen stating ‘Developer mode has been turned on’.
- Once enabled, go to Settings and Scroll down. When you do so, you will get ‘Developer Option’.
- Once found, tap on it and search for Minimum Width.
- Once found, change the Minimum width to 752.
- Once done, now launch Roblox Hydrogen and check if the error is resolved.
- That’s it.
Fix On Tablet
The process of fixing Hydrogen out of date error on the Tablet is too simple.
Those who don’t know the process must follow the steps written below:
- Launch the Settings App on your Tablet.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘About Tablet’ option.
- Now, click on the Software Information and then click on the ‘Build Number four times.
- When you do so, a message will pop up on the screen stating ‘Developer mode has been turned on.
- Once enabled, go back to Settings and click on the ‘Developer Option’.
- Now, click on the Memory option and clear your Ram.
- Once you have successfully cleared your Memory RAM, located the Minimum Width option.
- Once found, change the Minimum Width to 752.
- Once done, launch Roblox Hydrogen and see if the out of date error is fixed.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix the Hydrogen executor out of date error.