Do you want to bypass Roblox UWP problem? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
Ever since UWP update was released by Roblox, a lot of players have been encountering the Update Required errors while launching the Roblox software on their PC or Windows.
Unfortunately, due to this issue or problem, tons of Roblox players are unable to play their favorite game on Windows.
Since the number of players encountering the Update Required errors while launching Roblox app has increased manifold nowadays, we have decided to create a guide explaining how to fix it now.
There are multiple ways that can be used to fix Update Required error or bypass Roblox UWP.
In our previous guide, we have explain how to fix bypass Roblox UWP using Fiddler. If you wish to fix it by using Fiddler then click on the link.
In this guide, we will walk you through the process of resolving the Roblox Update Required error by using Fluster.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Bypass Roblox UWP Using Fluster
The process of resolving the Roblox Update Required error is a bit complicated. However, if you follow the steps written below carefully, you will have the error resolved.
Here’s how to use Fluster to bypass Roblox UWP update:
- First, you need to download Fluster from Github.
- Once you have it downloaded on your PC, make sure to enable Developer option first before installing it on your device.
- To enable Developer Option on Windows, go to Windows > System > For Developers > Turn On.
- Once you have successfully enabled the Developer option on your PC, go to the Download Folder and then click on the Fluster.exe file.
- When you do so, a pop up window will appear.
- There, you need to click on the RUN option to proceed.
- Doing this will show a black screen. There, you need to wait for a while and then press Windows and then open Fluster App from the Start menu on your PC.
- Now, log into your Roblox account using your username and password.
- Once logged in, search for your favorite game and then enjoy.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to bypass Roblox UWP update using Fluster.