Do you want to bypass Roblox UWP update? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
There are plenty of Roblox players who wish to bypass Roblox UWP update but they don’t know how to do it.
While you are here, you might be one of those players. Don’t you? If YES then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Ever since UWP update was launched, a lot of Roblox players have been encountering issues and errors.
Many wish to bypass it by using Fluster and Fiddler. In this guide, we will explain a couple of methods to bypass Roblox UWP update.
To know how these methods work, you need to keep on reading.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Bypass Roblox UWP Using Fiddler (2023)
Ever since UWP update was launched, a lot of players have been encountering Update Required error while launching Roblox app on their PC.
If you too want to fix the Update Required method using Fiddler Classic then follow the steps written below:
- First, download Fiddler Classic for Windows if you have not already.
- Once you have successfully downloaded Fiddler by clicking on the above link, you need to go to the Download Folder and install it on your Windows or PC.
- Now, go to Download folder and then click on the FidderSetup.Exe to begin the installation process.
- Once you have successfully installed Fiddler Classing, press the Windows button and then search for it.
- Once searched, click on the Fiddler Classic icon to launch it on your PC.
- Now, click on the Tools option from the Mani Naviation menu and then select ‘Options’.
- Now, go to HTTPs tab and make sure to enable ‘Decrypt HTTPS traffic’.
- Once done, click on the OK button. In a new window, make sure you have ‘Enable Rules’ and ‘Unmatched Requests Passthrough’ options enabled.
- After enabling these two options, click on the Add Rule button.
- Now, you need to paste the following URL into the text box that says ‘StringToMatch.
- After that, you need to create a txt file containing the following words:
- Once you have successfully created a txt file of the above word, copy the source location of that file and then paste it into the text box that says ‘Load file to return or Action to Execute’.
- Once added, make sure to add the fiel name at the end.
- Once done, click on the Save button.
- Now, press the Windows button and then launch Roblox app on your PC and check if the Update Required error is fixed.
That’s all you need to know about how to bypass Roblox UWP update using Fiddler.