Do you know how to execute and run the Pet Simulator X script using Hydrogen Executor?
If your answer is NO then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
If you wish to exploit Roblox games on an Android phone then you can download Hydrogen Executor right now.
This is not the only Roblox Mobile executor that can be downloaded for free. You can download Arceus X and Fluxus as well.
To know a full list of Roblox Mobile executors, click on the link.
If you have previously used executors like Arceus X, you would encounter any issue issues executing the Pet Simulator X script using the Hydrogen executor.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Run Pet Simulator X Scripts Using Hydrogen Executor?
There are tons of users who have been using Hydrogen Executor but many still don’t know how to execute and run scripts for Pet Simulator X.
In one of our guides, we have already explained how to execute Blox Fruits script using the Hydrogen Executor.
Since our website is dedicated to Roblox Executors, we created a guide teaching you how to run Pet Simulator X scripts using the newly launched Mobile executor.
If you want to execute scripts using the Hydrogen Executor then you need to follow a few simple steps:
- First, you need to Download and install the Hydrogen Executor on your Mobile.
- Now launch the executor and login into it.
- Once logged in, you need to get Hydrogen Executor Key.
- If you don’t know how to get the Hydrogen Executor key, click on the link.
- After obtaining the key, click on the verify button and access the executor.
- Once the verification is done, click on the icon </> and then copy and paste the script given below.
- Once pasted, click on the ‘Play’ button.
- When you do so, the Pet Simulator X script window will appear on your screen.
- To get access to the window where you can enable your script you have to click on the ‘Use Old Version | No Key Needed’ button.
- From the new window, you can use your favourite scripts.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to execute the Pet Simulator X script using the Hydrogen executor.