If there is any Mobile Roblox Executor that tons of fans are currently talking about, it is Hydrogen Executor.
There is no denying that the user interface of Hydrogen Executor is very simple and user-friendly but sometimes it does not work the way it should.
There are plenty of players who took to social media platforms like Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter and complained that Hydrogen Executor is stuck on the Launching Experience screen whenever they launch the executor.
This is not the only issue that users are currently having. A lot of users are having crashing issues while executing scripts using the Hydrogen Executor.
Since this post is all about the Hydrogen Launching Experience error, we would not be talking about other issues and errors here.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Hydrogen Executor Launching Experience Error Fix
You may have tried to close the executor and launch it again but you continue to encounter the same launching experience error. Don’t you?
Yes, I did the same while trying to fix the Hydrogen Executor launching error. After a couple of tries, I finally discovered a solution that fixed the issue.
To fix the Hydrogen Executor launching experience error, follow the steps written below:
- First, tap and hold on to the Roblox icon.
- When you do so, a bunch of options will appear on the screen.
- From those options, tap on the ‘App Info’ option.
- When you do so, tap on the ‘Battery & Performance’.
- When you go there, you will have multiple options.
- Now, select ‘No Restriction’.
- Once done, launch the Roblox app and select your favourite game.
- Once selected, tap on the ‘Play’ button and see if the error is fixed.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix the Hydrogen Executor launching experience error.